Established in 2014, EXAH is a collaborative system-solution technology company based in South Africa. With a solid local presence in South Africa’s major cities, we are an award-winning collective of multi-talented visionaries and great thinkers, but with grand plans. We believe innovative and emotionally wealthy individuals can manage themselves inside a hive mind of people who share a symbiotic relationship with beautiful systems. We facilitate transformation by reimagining and redesigning business processes and methodologies that aren’t best practices in their current interpretation – before cementing them into new systems and methods, of which the Salesforce and Mulesoft platforms form the most significant part of our technology landscape.
Our philosophy “Excellentia Ad Hominem”, Latin for “Excellent to a man”, is an ideology that we imbricate, embed and intermesh across our entire line of business. We believe in exceptional design, value transparency, and specialise in excellence by enforcing best practices throughout our eco-system.
Are you an effective communicator with proactive listening skills and a huge appetite to learn new things? You are the right fit at EXAH. Bring these attributes along with passion, dedication and flexibility in your work, and the sky is the limit of what you can accomplish here. We’re looking for a Business Consultant to join our dynamic team.
Past successful candidates for this position include; Business Engineers, Process Engineers, Data Analysts, Business Analysts and Scrum masters. This cross-functional role requires you to work with our in-house team of architects and software developers to build relationships with external clients. It is expected that you will provide great facilitated experiences based on solutions; execute strategic project planning while advancing business solutions to technical challenges and provide excellent user experience through data analytics and the presentation of data solutions across multiple platforms.
Key Technical Skill Sets and Qualifications
Are you an extremely motivated person with ninja multitasking skills? Do you have a solid base in customer service management, business operations or product development, as well as one or more of the following skills? You’re in the perfect place!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, IT, Data Analytics or a similar field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills and great analytical skills.
- High-level presentation skills.
- Minimum 3+ years in successful Operations & Project leadership
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and negotiating skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional relationships.
- Advanced technical skills with logical and systematic thinking are essential.
- Intermediate exposure ClickUp and Miro understanding and experience are advantageous.
- Salesforce Administrative experience is advantageous
- Cross-Cloud Knowledge is advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Draft and prepare all user stories using Agile practices.
- Recommended process and system improvements
- Knowledge of business solutions and customer service practices
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
What Do We Offer?
Once you join EXAH, you become part of our multinational team of leaders, innovators, thinkers and dreamers. Aside from working with super cool, brilliant people, we value a healthy lifestyle and encourage healthy living. We provide healthy fruit, snacks and beverages with nutritious meals daily to help you feel good and perform your best, and supply a great car wash service. We are strongly focused on upskilling and promoting education to provide colleagues with an opportunity to learn and meet new tasks and challenges – all such benefits are covered through EXAH.